Management Best Practices in Cyber Security & Data Privacy
How do you Reduce Cyber Risk without Increasing the Budget?
Criminals are leveraging the connectivity of the Internet to actively engage in corporate espionage and steal intellectual property, engineering designs, customer sensitive data as well as other business and financial confidential information.
This is not a technical course, therefore, there are no prerequisites. This training is available as a one-day internal workshop.
- Information Risk Management, policies and standards.
- Strategies to protect business reputation, brand image and bottom line.
- Data Breach Response – strategy, planning and management.
- Basic awareness on cyber and breach regulatory and legal issues.
- This course has been awarded the UK Government’s GCHQ-Certified training accreditation or GCT.
- This course is approved by APMG, the only certification body licensed and approved by GHCQ to deliver this scheme.
An awareness-level program intended for those who would like to gain a better understanding of information risk, cyber-attacks and how to protect their businesses against cyber criminals.
Interactive and immersive with discussion a highly skilled practitioner.
Duration: 1 Day
- Identify, evaluate and treat cyber risk and improve their organisation’s security posture. Undertake responsive measures to reduce business risk exposure to within risk appetite, with constrained resources and within budget.
- Explain the key differences between the various types of attacks and discuss mitigating strategies.
- Understand the business benefits of complying with international standards including the UK Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme, NIST and ISO 27001:2013