Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
This excellent introduction to health & safety is designed to provide learners with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
The qualification provides learners with an understanding of the following:
- Responsibilities and employers and employees
- Steps to a risk assessment
- Common causes of and how to reduce accidents
- Near misses and ill-health occurrences
- Typical hazards and controls in the workplace
- Emergency procedures and the importance of recording accidents
The qualification can be taken as a stand-alone or as part of a wider programme of training, it is suitable for learners aged 14+ and has one mandatory unit to complete.
Course Duration: 1 Days
Age Criteria: 14+
Validation: Multi-choice Exam